BLAISE PASCAL EVENTS
The event address: "DE KLUIS" -Dr. Holtroplaan 1 Eindhoven
CONTACT: Mobile: +31 6 220.127.116.11 Email: admin @ blaisepascalmagazine.eu
The price includes: all drinks during the day (10.00-17.00), Lunch and coffee and thee, fresh and cake. Hotels suggestion: Inntel Hotels Art Eindhoven, Lichttoren 22, 5611 BJ Eindhoven
Registration 2 days (Click...) for only € 100,00
Register 1 of both days: Make your choice 29 November or 30 November
Since there are coming new regulations for the Vat numbers (they can not be controlled)
your vat number can not be registered - you cant pay at the store.
Please send us your address and we will send you an invoice. Send to: editor @ blaisepascal.eu
You can pay by bank after receiving your invoice
- Holger Klemt: IBExpert.com will show how to use Lazarus in combination with a Firebird databases
and how to create a PAS2JS application with access to a Firebird database.
All used source code will be available for free and you can do the coding on your laptop at the same time.
What is needed to use this new application on your own or a customers mobile phone?
See all you need to distribute your web applications and see, why app stores are completely outdated!
TMSWebcore 1.3 will be available as trial version and we will build a simple project with it.
- Mattias Gärtner: WebAssembly: what is it, how to use. We will create a small program with it.
Using PAS2JS with or without TMSWebcore together with Bootstrap etc.
The past, present and future of PAS2JS
Program day 2 : Lazarus Advanced topics and components for Delphi and Lazarus developer
30 November 2019 - 09.30 – 17.30
- Holger Klemt: Basic database programming in Lazarus with SQL DB, IBDAC and other components
Built in Reporting Lazreport and comparison to FastReport on Lazarus
- Mattias Gärtner: The latest version of Lazarus, the past, present and future of the Lazarus IDE
Tips and Tricks for using the Lazarus IDE with a focus on experienced Delphi developers:
How to write code that can be compiled in both worlds with basic examples
How to convert existing Delphi code
- Anton Vogelaar: Bluetooth connections based on Google API for Android (Chrome) and PAS2JS components
- Detlef Overbeek: KBMmwMemtable Change tool program: the only ClientDataset with SQL search.
- Bruno Fierens: TMS Software: Crossplattform Components for Lazarus, Delphi and Webcore news about Webcore version 1.3 and other TMS products for Lazarus
- The Lazarus factory: What we can do for your company and your personal Lazarus know-how?
Modular public Lazarus training's and individual Workshops in your company
Helping hands and Hotline Service
The new Lazarus book