International Lazarus Event 2 Days
€ 100.00 (excluding VAT)
Entrance fee 2 days: 29 and 30 November 2019. Dr. Holtroplaan 1 NL | 5652 XR Eindhoven
The event address: "DE KLUIS"
Dr. Holtroplaan 1 Eindhoven
CONTACT: Mobile: +31 6 220.127.116.11 Email: admin @ blaisepascalmagazine.eu
Program day 1 29 November 2019 - 10.30 – 17.00 ( changes maybe possible)
Holger Klemt / IB-Experts will show how to use Lazarus in combination with databases
* creating a program with PAS2JS and later with TMSWebcore. You will be able to do the program on your laptop.
* Webcore 3 will be available as trial version and we will build a simple project with it
* Mattias Gärtner will give an introduction of the latest version of Lazarus. We strive to let you have two working programs at the end of the day.
* Latest news about our Lazarus Handbook
* Session about WebAssembly: what is it, how to use and we will create a small program with it
At the end of the day we will go to have dinner together to meet each other. Dinner must be payed private.
Program day 2 30 November 2019 - 9.30 – 17.00
Anton Vogelaar will show how to create the connection of Bluetooth over the internet withe help of the Google API for Android (Chrome) and create a PAS2JS component out of it.
* TmsSoftware: news about version three and some very hot items that are by now still secret.
* Creating the KBMmwMemtable Change tool program: the only ClientDataset with SQL search.
* Creating a FastReport in Lazarus: We will show how to create your own invoice program.