Black Friday offer
5 IN ONE PACKAGE OFFER
ALL ITEMS SEPARATELY DESCRIBED:
All issues starting at no. 1 up to 104 as PDF including all Code examples (6000 pages).
LIB-STICK means library stick. Very easy to use by the numbered triangle. All issues in one program.
2. DAVID DIRKSE' S BOOK
Computer / Graphics / Math / Games / Pascal
Includes an electronic (PDF) version of the book
The book contains 87 chapters, 53 projects with source code.
• Learn how to draw incredibly complex graphics , statistics.
• Play board games, solve puzzles, operate a vintage mechanical calculator,
• Produce 3-dimensional computer art, generate lists of prime numbers,
• Explore and draw any mathematical function.
• Solve systems of equations, calculate the area of complex polygons.
• Draw lines, circles and ellipses. Resize, rotate, compress digital images.
• Design your own font, generate and reduce Truth Tables from Boolean algebra.
And more important: understand how it all works!
3. LEARN TO PROGRAM USING LAZARUS
19 concrete lessons including a complete book of 258 pages
4. INCLUDING 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
on Blaise Pascal Magazine
If you already have a subscription it will be added to your subscription time.
Lazarus Handbook (PDF)